Thursday, February 21, 2013

A New Chapter...hehe

Okay, I've obviously had trouble deciding over time what this blog should be about. Blogs seem like such a brilliant idea until you realize they should really have a point...
So after several epiphanies and completely ignoring this space for nearly 10 months, here we are. I will be focusing wholly and completely from here on out on books. I love them and they love me, I think.
I'm a writer by trade and I'm completely infatuated with a good book. It can sustain me for a week even if I finish it in a day. My record for book reading is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which despite coming out when I was in my very late teens, I still inhaled the 700 pages in a day and a half.
Okay, thats enough book bragging for now, I will just consider this a space where we can all bask in the loveliness that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment